A purely analogue, inline, dual channel design, with 16 buses, E Series EQ and the
classic Bus Compressor, ORIGIN breathes new life into a design classic across the whole console.
The new PureDrive™ mic pre inherits the clarity and purity of previous SSL Mic Pre designs, that can also switch character to a warm, harmonically rich and driven tone that varies with mic pre gain.
The new mix bus and mix amp architecture delivers an amazingly low noise floor along with a huge headroom for a summing bus, that retains the classic SSL sound while bringing the breadth and space to mixes that engineers and producers love from analogue summing.
Balanced insert points per channel path, dedicated channel direct outputs, stem-ready 0dB fader bypass switches, and a new configurable centre section, make it an ideal way to add console workflow to a modern production studio.
* 32-channel analogue in-line design
* High quality 100mm large and 60mm small fader on every channel
* 16+2 buses
* 4x Monitor outputs
* 3x Foldback outputs
* Acclaimed SSL E-Series four band parametric channel EQ
* Sweepable HPF on every channel
* Classic SSL Bus Compressor with side-chain access, HP filter and insert point
* Dedicated channel direct outputs
* New PureDrive Mic pre & drive circuit
* New mix bus and mix amp architecture - delivers ultra-low noise floor and huge headroom
* Balanced Insert Point per Large Fader and Small Fader Channel Paths.
* Stem-ready 0dB fader bypass switch
* Unique power management tools deliver ultimate reliability and low running costs
* Freelance engineer friendly
Adjustable centre section features 12U of rack space for:
* Software controllers
* Computer keyboard and accessories
* Additional hardware processing
* Drop down meter bridge